top of page

Energy Work

Laura has an innate gift and ability to help clients heal through two certified techniques she is trained in, E.F.T.  - the Emotional Freedom Technique and BEAM - the Bioenergetic Emotional Access Method.

Laura has had great success assisting clients release challenges such as low self-esteem, anxiety,  old stuck emotions, physical pain and problems. The modalities work incredibly well and sometimes very quickly to identify, resolve and and reprogram unconscious beliefs and patterns. 

What is BEAM Therapy™?

The Bio-energetic Emotional Access Method (BEAM) developed by Dr J.K. Beattie, MD, is a powerful, comprehensive yet simple, safe and effective method of releasing past unprocessed emotions and their associated toxins. BEAM Therapy™ is based on the premise that illness, whether physical, emotional, psychological or spiritual is in large part the result of past unresolved emotional traumas. Dr Eric Robins, a prominent urologist from California, contends that unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85% of all illnesses, and that in the remaining 15%, there are always significant unresolved emotions remaining around the illness to affect the life of the individual. Unresolved emotional traumas lead to dysfunctional perceptions, beliefs, and behavior patterns and, indeed, disease. Furthermore, these dysfunctions, over time, become more and more entrenched and eventually become our “buttons” or habitual, unconscious, automatic ways of responding to the world. Thus, BEAM Therapy™ essentially approaches illness from its emotional component.

BEAM Therapy™

The basic procedure follows two systematic steps at every session: In a first step, BEAM muscle tests the frequencies of a cross-section of 40 different emotions in order to identify those that are energetically toxic for the client. These represent the unprocessed emotions or dysfunctional patterns ready for release at that session. Small vials are used for testing, each containing the specific frequency of one emotion. The toxic frequencies are then set aside and placed in the energy field of the client while a chakra clearing procedure is performed to clear their toxicity.

EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique

Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a revolutionary treatment method that offers healing from physical and emotional pain and disease. It is a form of self-administered acupressure that uses the fingertips to stimulate energy points on the body.


EFT is a scientifically proven method of treatment for physical pain and emotional distress. Also referred to as meridian tapping, practitioners and clients use this effective technique to balance one’s energy system and increase well-being and overall health.

To book a complimentary 15min session use the tool below.
bottom of page